In addition to regular servicing, we recommend that you carry out the following additional checks for your vehicles.
Check your Owner’s Manual for other monthly maintenance tasks that may be specific to your vehicle.
- Exterior lamps
- Interior lamps
- Warning lamps and indicators
- Engine coolant level & Engine oil
- Engine Oil: No other maintenance item is so important for extending the vehicle’s life and reducing repair costs. Engine Oil - Your vehicle’s Life Blood.
- Check and top up power steering fluid & brake fluid
- Air conditioning system
- Tightness of the wheel nuts
- Check exterior radiator tank seals
- Check the rubber seals on the radiator for a proper fit. Make sure the engine is cold. Never touch a hot or steaming radiator.
- Tyre condition: Look for damage or uneven wear on your tyres. If you find any signs, show your tyre specialist. Also, make sure that the tyre pressure is set to the manufacturer’s recommended level.
How do you know when to replace your vehicle's battery?
The battery life varies according to the geographical conditions and individual driving habits. Replacement intervals may therefore vary from case to case. However you can monitor your vehicle for signs that your battery may be about to fail. The most common warning signs are as follows.
- Your starter motor is slow to start
- Your battery light stays illuminated while your engine is running
- Your battery loses power fast in cold or extended starts
- Your headlights dim when the engine idles
- The charge indicator on the top of your maintenance-free battery shows yellow or black
- Switch the ignition OFF before touching or attempting adjustment of any kind.
- When carrying out maintenance checks, make sure that filler caps are fitted properly.
- Do not remove the filler cap when the engine is running.
- Do not apply polish to the windscreen or rear window. This could cause the wipers to become noisy and they may not clear the window properly.
Speak to Ford trained and certified staff for your all queries.
Arabian Car Marketing Co. LLC
P.O. Box 1305, Ruwi
Postal Code 112
Sultanate of Oman.
e-mail: [email protected]
Tel. 24579746 / 24579747.
Saturday to Thursday: 8.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 2.00 PM to 6.00 PM
Ford Parts Branches
Designed, engineered and recommended by Ford Motor Company. The name says quality, dependability and performance. Motorcraft® parts are the preferred choice of Ford Motor Company. From motor oil to transmission assemblies and everything in between, Motorcraft® parts provide exceptional quality and fit. You expect the best, and with Motorcraft®, you get the best.
Download our brochure by clicking here.
Find our Top Reasons to buy Motorcraft® Parts by clicking here.
- View all the latest news from Ford Oman